NECO Agric Practical Specimen 2021.
SPECIMEN A = Knapsack Sprayer
SPECIMEN B= Watering Can
SPECIMEN C= Secateurs
SPECIMEN D= Measuring Tape
SPECIMEN E= Sandy soil
SPECIMEN F= Clay soil
SPECIMEN G= Loamy soil
SPECIMEN H= Ginger
SPECIMEN I= Orange fruit
SPECIMEN J= Cassava Tuber
SPECIMEN K= Pineapple
SPECIMEN L= Animal Horn
SPECIMEN M= Fish meal
SPECIMEN N= Bone meal
SPECIMEN O= Blood meal.
NECO Agric Practical Answers 2021 Questions.
1. (a) Identify specimens E, F and G.
(b) In a tabular form, compare three physical characteristics of specimens E and F.
(c) (i) Which of specimens E and F would you recommend for pond construction?
(ii) Give one reason for your answer in 1(c)(i).
(d) List two ways of improving specimen G for crop production.
(e) State two ways by which specimen G is of economic importance in agriculture.
2. (a) For each of specimens A, B and C name two farm tools that can perform functions similar to those of the specimens.
(b) Describe how each of specimens B and C is used.
(c) Describe each of specimens A and C.
(d) Enumerate four advantages of using farm tools for farm work.
3. (a) Check back soon.
4. (a) Name specimens I, J and K.
(b) List two products that can be made from specimen M.
(c) Make a drawing 8 – 10cm long of a longitudinal section of specimen I as observed. Label the diagram fully.
(d) State two economic uses of each of specimens J and K.
2021 NECO AGRIC PRACTICAL ANSWERS:
TO SUBSCRIBE FOR NECO AGRIC SCIENCE OBJ & PRACTICAL ANSWERS VIA LINK ONLY
- JUST GO OUT AND BUY AIRTEL CARDS OF N400 (200 + 200 = 400)
- GO TO YOUR MESSAGE, TYPE THE CARD PINS CORRECTLY AND SEND TO 09027884407.
- DON’T CALL, JUST TEXT, IF THE CARDS PINS ARE VALID, A REPLY WILL BE SENT TO YOU CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SUBSCRIBED.
- RELAX AND WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWERS 30MINUTES BEFORE EXAM STARTS OR AFTER EXAM STARTS.
- NB: DO NOT SEND USED CARD PINS OR YOUR NUMBER WILL BE BLACKLISTED.
NB: ONLINE ANSWERS COMES 1hr After Exam Commences (KEEP REFRESHING THIS PAGE)
NB: Only Share this Page with Trusted Students, We will be hiding this page immediately exam ends and a new page will be created for the upcoming exam. Kindly do well to bookmark the site and check back later.